
Although the church was already in use in 1256, the decoration was not yet finished in 1291.
Read moreTutte le informazioni sui luoghi di interesse
Although the church was already in use in 1256, the decoration was not yet finished in 1291.
Read moreThe present building, built on the site of a previous Romanesque church, dates back to the 13th and 14th c.
Read moreThis church was built in the first half of the 14thc., and belonged to the Confraternita di Santa Maria del Mercato (Confraternity of Our Lady of the Market).
Read moreThe Church of Sant’Andrea, now called Church of San Marziale, is first documented in the 12th c.; in 1533 it was included in the monastery of San Marziale, which abuts on it on two sides.
Read moreThe building was consecrated around the middle of the 11th c. It belonged to the Cassinese order of Benedictines, then to the Olivetan and Camaldolese orders.
Read moreThis dates back to the end of the 13th c. In the first decades of the 20th c. wooden furnishings, art objects and paintings were brought from other Gubbio churches to this particular church.
Read more